- Who founded Debitum Network?
- Can I refer a friend to invest with Debitum Network?
- Where can I find more information about loan originators?
- What are credit rating agencies?
- What is two factor authentication?
- How long will it take for my deposit to settle?
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- Can I delete my account?
- I cannot access my 2-FA account. What do I do?
- What kinds of collateral are used to secure the loans?
- What protection do I have in case of non-repayment?
- What are the guarantees of an investment via Debitum Network?
- What is "Under Asset"?
- How much time will it take for my withdrawal to be processed?
- Is there a withdrawal fee?
- How do I know which bank account will my money be withdrawn to?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Can I change my bank account that I am withdrawing the money to?
- Can I use Debitum Network without enabling two factor authentication?
- Where can I find reports on my investments?
- How do I access my historical data?
- What kind of assets can be found in Debitum Network?
- Why loan originators use Debitum Network if they can access cheaper funding from other sources?
- Can I unsubscribe from emails?
- What apps can be used for 2-FA?
- Can I disable two factor authentication?
- Why cannot I log in?
- I used incorrect details for my bank transfer. What do I do?