Two-factor authentication (2FA), sometimes referred to as two-step verification or dual-factor authentication, is a security process in which the user provides two different authentication factors to verify themselves to better protect both the user's credentials and the resources the user can access. Users of Debitum Network are requested to set their 2FA up once they log in. You must activate 2-factor authenticator to withdraw funds.
Back to "Getting Started"
What is two factor authentication?
Articles in this category
- Who founded Debitum Network?
- Can I refer a friend to invest with Debitum Network?
- Where can I find more information about loan originators?
- What are credit rating agencies?
- What is two factor authentication?
- How long will it take for my deposit to settle?
- Is there a deposit fee?
- What currencies does Debitum Network currently support?
- What accounts can money be transferred from?
- What is the minimum amount for a deposit? See more