Credit rating agencies are institutions that collect information about individuals' and businesses' debts and financial performance, and assigns a numerical value called credit score. The value can be converted into a credit rating which varies from A+ to F: https://debitum.network/en/credit-score/. Debitum Network uses services of credit rating agencies to provide an objective third-party risk assessment based on the probability of default.
Back to "Getting Started"
What are credit rating agencies?
Articles in this category
- Who founded Debitum Network?
- Can I refer a friend to invest with Debitum Network?
- Where can I find more information about loan originators?
- What are credit rating agencies?
- What is two factor authentication?
- How long will it take for my deposit to settle?
- Is there a deposit fee?
- What currencies does Debitum Network currently support?
- What accounts can money be transferred from?
- What is the minimum amount for a deposit? See more