Users are not able to cancel or sell their investments currently on Debitum Network. Soon, a new premium feature will be added to Debitum Network that will allow users to sell their loans off if they are late.
Back to "Investing"
Can I cancel my investment?
Articles in this category
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier?
- What default rate can I expect? See more