If a loan is late, you can find the debt collection information at the bottom of the asset page (please note that the information is provided by the loan originators, if no information is provided - none is filled in).
Back to "Investing"
A loan is late. What can I do?
Articles in this category
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier?
- What default rate can I expect? See more