Buyback Guarantee in Debitum Network is a guarantee provided by our loan originators regarding a specific loan. If the repayment of a particular loan is late for more than an agreed number of days (usualy it is 90 days), then the broker (loan originator) is obligated to buy back the loan and cover remaining principal as well as outstanding interest. In other words, if a loan is very late, the broker repurchases it from the investor parties, covering the remaining principal invested & outstanding interest.
Back to "Security"
What is the Buyback Guarantee?
Articles in this category
- Is Debitum Network regulated?
- Can I delete my account?
- I cannot access my account because of the two-factor-authentication (2FA) issue. What do I do?
- What kinds of collateral are used to secure the loans?
- What protection do I have in case of non-repayment?
- What are the guarantees of an investment via Debitum Network?
- What is the "under asset"?
- What is the Buyback Guarantee?
- What happens if a Loan Originator goes bankrupt?
- What happens if Debitum Network ceases its activities?