There are two ways for this to happen: 1) loan originator bought back the asset with no extra penalty fees (usually after 90 days), or 2) the asset was closed within the grace period.
Back to "Investing"
An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
Articles in this category
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier?
- What default rate can I expect? See more