In order to have a balance available for investment, you would need to make a bank transfer to one of our accounts: https://debitum.network/en/deposit. There you will find the necessary details to make the bank transfer. Make sure that you insert your unique identifier (from field "Reference/Details") to the description/note/purpose of the transfer. Please pay attention that the minimum deposit amount is €500, $500, or £500, depending on the currency you select.
Back to "Getting Started"
How do I transfer funds to my Debitum account?
Articles in this category
- How to use Debitum?
- I cannot pass the identity verification. What do I do?
- Can I open a company account?
- Who founded Debitum?
- Can I refer a friend to invest with Debitum Network?
- Where can I find more information about loan originators?
- What are credit rating agencies?
- What is the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- How long will it take for my deposit to settle?
- Is there a deposit fee? See more