Auto-Invest is an automatic tool which picks a combination of assets that meet your specified criteria. You can specify the following criteria: credit score, interest rate, loan originator, size of an investment in one asset, maximum investment using the plan, maximum term, and whether to reinvest earned interest. In the tool settings page, you can see how many assets meet your specified criteria and adjust your settings accordingly. After you fine-tune the criteria, give the plan a name and enjoy!
Back to "Investing"
How does Auto-Invest work?
Articles in this category
- What are the loyalty services?
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier? See more