Once an investment is made, users' money is locked out for the whole investment term (you can review the term under each asset). If the asset is not late, the money is transferred back once the term of the asset passes. If the asset is late, the money invested cannot be accessed until the loan originator informs us to repay or the asset is bought back (after 90 days).
Back to "Investing"
How long is my investment money inaccessible?
Articles in this category
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier?
- What default rate can I expect? See more