Auto invest can be configured, edited or turned off in the "Auto Invest" section of the platform: https://debitum.network/en/auto-invest. There are 3 pre-set plans targeting different investment risk appetites "Conservative", "Moderate" and "Aggressive". You may also create your auto-invest plan by clicking "Create new plan" field where you can create and customize your auto-invest plan: https://debitum.network/en/auto-invest/create.
Back to "Investing"
How do I turn Auto Invest on/off?
Articles in this category
- What are the loyalty services?
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier? See more