If a borrower decides to pay back earlier, we execute an early repayment as soon as we receive information from the loan originator about a successful payment. Outstanding pricipal and interest is paid to the investors. Any interest and pricipal that would be accumulated between the early repayment date and the initial asset term is not paid to the users.
Back to "Investing"
What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier?
Articles in this category
- What are the loyalty services?
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier? See more