No, Debitum Network does not accept deposits from a bank account that is not in the user's name. In case you registered using a different name, made a typo during registration, or want to transfer funds from a bank account associated with your company, please contact support via email@example.com.
Back to "Investing"
Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
Articles in this category
- What are the loyalty services?
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier? See more