If you transferred money to Debitum Network 3 or more days ago, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, make sure to include your reference number, banking details, date when the transfer was originally done and a file showing the transaction.
Back to "Other"
I made a deposit over 3 days ago and it is not reflecting on my Debitum Network account. What do I do?
Articles in this category
- What is DEB? How can I use it?
- Why loan originators use Debitum Network if they can access cheaper funding from other sources?
- Can I unsubscribe from emails?
- What apps can be used for the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Can I disable the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Why cannot I log in?
- I used incorrect details for my bank transfer. What do I do?
- I made a deposit over 3 days ago and it is not reflecting on my Debitum Network account. What do I do?
- How do I join Debitum Network as a service provider?
- What regions does Debitum Network currently operate in? See more