Yes, you can disable the two-factor authentication by going to your account settings and turning off the two-factor authentication toggle: https://debitum.network/en/profile/profile-information. In case you forgot to disable the two-factor authentication and cannot access your account, please contact our support via email@example.com and our friendly staff will help you out!
Back to "Other"
Can I disable two factor authentication?
Articles in this category
- Why loan originators use Debitum Network if they can access cheaper funding from other sources?
- Can I unsubscribe from emails?
- What apps can be used for 2-FA?
- Can I disable two factor authentication?
- Why cannot I log in?
- I used incorrect details for my bank transfer. What do I do?
- I made a deposit over 3 days ago and it is not reflecting on my Debitum Network account. What do I do?
- How do I join Debitum Network as a Service Provider?
- What regions does Debitum Network currently operate in?
- Is Debitum Network safe as an investment platform?