Most of Debitum Network users use Google Authenticator. However, other applications of your preference can be used, such as Authy.
Back to "Other"
What apps can be used for the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
Articles in this category
- What is DEB? How can I use it?
- Why loan originators use Debitum Network if they can access cheaper funding from other sources?
- Can I unsubscribe from emails?
- What apps can be used for the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Can I disable the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Why cannot I log in?
- I used incorrect details for my bank transfer. What do I do?
- I made a deposit over 3 days ago and it is not reflecting on my Debitum Network account. What do I do?
- How do I join Debitum Network as a service provider?
- What regions does Debitum Network currently operate in? See more