All assets in Debitum Network have collateral to be obtained in case of non-repayment. The majority of the assets are also insured by a buyback guarantee, which makes the investment as secure as possible. Some assets have 3rd party insurance that would return investors funds in case the loan is late.
Back to "Security"
What are the guarantees of an investment via Debitum Network?
Articles in this category
- Is Debitum Network regulated?
- Can I delete my account?
- I cannot access my account because of the two-factor-authentication (2FA) issue. What do I do?
- What kinds of collateral are used to secure the loans?
- What protection do I have in case of non-repayment?
- What are the guarantees of an investment via Debitum Network?
- What is the "under asset"?
- What is the Buyback Guarantee?
- What happens if a Loan Originator goes bankrupt?
- What happens if Debitum Network ceases its activities?