Debitum Network provides guarantees that ensure the loans are safe and investors do not incur any losses. In case of a buyback guarantee insured the loan, the broker will cover non-repayment and will repurchase the loan. If a loan does not have a buyback guarantee, debt collection agencies will be employed to obtain the collateral provided.
Back to "Security"
What protection do I have in case of non-repayment?
Articles in this category
- Is Debitum Network regulated?
- Can I delete my account?
- I cannot access my account because of the two-factor-authentication (2FA) issue. What do I do?
- What kinds of collateral are used to secure the loans?
- What protection do I have in case of non-repayment?
- What are the guarantees of an investment via Debitum Network?
- What is the "under asset"?
- What is the Buyback Guarantee?
- What happens if a Loan Originator goes bankrupt?
- What happens if Debitum Network ceases its activities?