The penalty is received once the asset is repaid. Users do not receive the penalty rate if the asset was bought back or if the asset was repaid during the grace period.
Back to "Investing"
When do I receive penalty fees?
Articles in this category
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier?
- What default rate can I expect? See more