No, Debitum Network keeps a record of every account that has been created on the platform. However, upon user request, an account can be fully anonymized and frozen. The user will not be able to log into the account and perform any operations. Any personal information will be deleted. Please contact our support via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Back to "Security"
Can I delete my account?
Articles in this category
- Is Debitum Network regulated?
- Can I delete my account?
- I cannot access my account because of the two-factor-authentication (2FA) issue. What do I do?
- What kinds of collateral are used to secure the loans?
- What protection do I have in case of non-repayment?
- What are the guarantees of an investment via Debitum Network?
- What is the "under asset"?
- What is the Buyback Guarantee?
- What happens if a Loan Originator goes bankrupt?
- What happens if Debitum Network ceases its activities?